Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm

From: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm
Date: 2019-04-15 15:14:01
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:30 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:

> On 2019-Apr-12, Fujii Masao wrote:
>

> > OTOH, originally I thought that the following style is smarter.
> >
> > xxx
> > configuration parameter, XXX
> > storage parameter, Storage Parameter
>
> Ah. Well, I like this style. Let's do that.

So I used <secondary> tag again for the above style if both reloption
and guc with the same parameter name exist. Attached is the updated
version of the patch. This patch also marks index-reloption as indexterm.

Barring any objections, I will commit this patch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Attachment Content-Type Size
reloption-doc-v3.patch application/octet-stream 33.2 KB