commit message

From: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: commit message
Date: 2020-04-07 16:04:20
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

When I pushed the patch "pgsql: Prevent archive recovery from scanning
non-existent WAL files.", I received the following email and mistakenly
clicked the link for the cancel. So no message for that commit was not sent
to pgsql-committers. Could you revive the commit message?
Sorry for my mistake...

BTW, this is the first time when I received the following email when I pushed
the commit. So something changed in pgsql-committers ML recently?

Your message to pgsql-committers with subject
"pgsql: Prevent archive recovery from scanning non-existent WAL files."
has been held for moderation.

It will be delivered to the list recipients as soon as it has been
approved by a moderator.

If you wish to cancel the message without delivery, please click
this link:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

--