is there pgadmin interface with Hashicorp Vault or command line interface to use master password and update password repository

From: OracleDba OracleDba <paul(dot)gilbert(dot)healy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: is there pgadmin interface with Hashicorp Vault or command line interface to use master password and update password repository
Date: 2023-06-15 14:11:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

all our postgres passwords are secured within a Hashicorp Vault.
Postgres passwords currency cycle every 45 days
Later this year DBA team will change that to Hourly.

it is easy enough to build a command line interface to retrieve a password
from the vault
and it is easy enough to pipe that into a psql session

what I would like to do is either use a command line interface wherein
I use the PGADMIN master password and perform maintenance on a password of
a server
OR have pgadmin use Hashicorp's api to pull password directly from vault.

what are my options?