Re: Change ownership of a database

From: Kevin Duffy <kevind0718(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jorge Torralba <jorge(dot)torralba(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Change ownership of a database
Date: 2017-02-12 04:57:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yes I look at that, but based upon this posting:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16959764/reassign-owned-by-for-1-specified-database
which talks about this error being returned

ERROR: cannot reassign ownership of objects owned by role postgres
because they are required by the database system

I thought it was dead end.

But thanks for the suggestion.

KD