Re: Issues with PG15beta3

From: Didier Michel <didier(dot)michel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-pkg-debian(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issues with PG15beta3
Date: 2022-08-24 08:10:18
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Thank you for your feedback.

I found this on zstd code that also help a lot:
On older versions of libzstd, this option does not exist, and
trying to set it will fail. Similarly for newer versions if they
are compiled without threading support

So I will check (not sure yet how ) if zstd packaged in ubuntu Jammy is
compiled with threading support.

Thank you again for your help and time.
Didier