Re: Postgres Version want to update from 9.2 to 9.5 version in CentOS 7.9

From: Gautham Raj <gauthamrajsunny(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Version want to update from 9.2 to 9.5 version in CentOS 7.9
Date: 2023-04-28 18:10:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you for the quick response.

Yes, I'm willing to get the latest version. I read some articles CentOS 7
doesn't support the latest versions. So was trying the old versions.

I tried the article shared but, got the below error at the step.

[image: image.png]
Something is wrong here.

Please suggest the steps for resolving this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Gautham