F2

From: Richard Greenwood <richard(dot)greenwood(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: F2
Date: 2022-01-15 01:57:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

Out of habit, I sometimes hit F2 (the rename key in many programs) when I'm
renaming database objects. This causes the left side browser panel to go
blank and I can't figure out how to get it back without restarting pgAdmin
or resetting the layout, which is pretty nearly the same. So what's the
point of F2 and more importantly, how can I get the browser objects back
after I've hit F2?

Thanks!

--
Richard W. Greenwood
www.greenwoodmap.com

  • Re: F2 at 2022-01-17 03:27:18 from Khushboo Vashi