Re: where is the user management dialog

From: Richard Greenwood <richard(dot)greenwood(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: where is the user management dialog
Date: 2020-02-16 16:22:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm looking for the "User Management Dialog" described here:
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/development/user_management.html
I'm trying to manage pgAdmin4 users, not database server users. If I'm
understanding correctly they are different, no?

--
Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
www.greenwoodmap.com