Re: where is the user management dialog

From: Richard Greenwood <richard(dot)greenwood(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: where is the user management dialog
Date: 2020-02-17 02:59:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

I got it. On Ubuntu 18.04 I have been running pgadmin4 in desktop mode for
a long time. Today I "apt install pgadmin4-apache2" but can not log in, nor
find the user management dialog. The "apt install pgadmin4-apache2" process
did not prompt me for an initial user and password. I removed pgadmin4 and
pgadmin4-apache2 and reinstalled and this time was prompted for the initial
user & password. Thanks Melvin and Murtuza for your replies.

Best regards,
Rich

--
Richard W. Greenwood, PLS