How to disable read-only mode on a table? (superUser)

From: celati Laurent <laurent(dot)celati(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to disable read-only mode on a table? (superUser)
Date: 2022-02-16 10:30:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Good morning,

I created a new table yesterday. I am superuser and I have all the rights.
I had no worries yesterday to make editions on this table.
Today all my fields are in readonly mode. As this post illustrates:

https://bytes.com/topic/postgresql/answers/973206-how-remove-read-only-column-sign-postgresql

I tried a reboot of the postgres services. But nothing to do. If anyone
could help me ?
Thank a lot.