Sqlectron

From: Brice Maron <bmaron(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-gui-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sqlectron
Date: 2018-01-22 19:57:11
Lists: pgsql-gui-dev

Hi All,

I'm new on this ML and I'm currently working on the multi-database client
written using React and electron that you can see here :
https://sqlectron.github.io/.
especially on the postgresql part.

I wanted to improve support on DDL extraction of the tables (like create
table with all comments, PK, FK, ....) ; but it seems that there is no easy
way to get a textual representation of this in sql, am i correct ?

Thanks and see you guys soon :)

Regards

Brice