Scripted addition of servers?

From: Shaheed Haque <srhaque(at)theiet(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Scripted addition of servers?
Date: 2019-02-28 22:16:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

Elsewhere [1], I mentioned that I have pgAdmin running in server mode
behind nginx and gunicorn in an embedded role, to provide admin access to a
pre-determined set of servers.

As part of that, the initial user is pre-configured programmatically like
this:

PGADMIN_SETUP_EMAIL=$SUPERUSER PGADMIN_SETUP_PASSWORD=$PW python3
.../setup.py

Is it possible to programatically set up servers? At a minimum, I'd guess
I'd need to specify the server name, the username and password for each
server.

Thanks, Shaheed