Re: NOTIFY channel

From: Misa Simic <misa(dot)simic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Perry Smith <pedzsan(at)gmail(dot)com>, "<pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: NOTIFY channel
Date: 2013-04-26 19:50:45
Lists: pgsql-general

"
2) notify does not work with pgbouncer (yet), although I have in the
past had a private pgbouncer with functioning notify.
"

Is there a plan to make it work?

Actually - stupid question - probably not important... But good to know...

Listen connection doesn't need to work via pgbouncer...

Thanks,

Misa