Re: Windows installation problem at post-install step

From: Ertan Küçükoglu <ertan(dot)kucukoglu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows installation problem at post-install step
Date: 2024-07-21 19:00:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, 21 Tem 2024 Paz, 21:48 tarihinde
şunu yazdı:

> I don't know enough about Windows locales and the EDB installer to be of
> further help in that direction.
>
> Is it feasible to install a Linux VM and install Postgres there?

My main purpose was and still is to reach EDB people using the forum and
let them know about the problem.
I believe it is something to be fixed for future installations. I would
like to provide additional information if needed.

On the other hand, I have a backup taken on another Windows system that I
need to restore after installation.
I am not sure if it will be restored without any issues if I am to use a
Linux VM. I will try.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Ertan