Forgotten Password

From: Benjamin Lund <blund(at)student(dot)unimelb(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Forgotten Password
Date: 2024-08-02 06:29:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there,

I have recently created an account on pgAdmin 4 as part of a university
course. After making a server with this account and password, I then went
to reopen this server a few days later only to realise I needed my password
which I have sadly forgotten.

I have looked online for help, but I am unable to find the mentioned
'pg_hba' file that I need. For reference I am working on Mac.

Is there any other way I can reset this password and gain access to the
server? I have also tried uninstalling the application but this has not
solved the issue and when reinstalled it is still attached to my
account/password.

Thanks,

Ben