Re: amcheck packages

From: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>
To: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>, pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: amcheck packages
Date: 2017-10-07 01:03:15
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Hi Christoph,

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 9:55 AM, Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org> wrote:
> Cool. I just wanted to avoid that we were both waiting for each other
> and then nothing happens.

I've posted a new branch here, which has the amcheck_next rename,
non-conflicting symbols, etc:
https://github.com/petergeoghegan/amcheck/tree/amcheck-next-pgdg

This restyles the extension version numbering along the same lines as
your "unit" extension.

Once this gets your approval, I'll push the commit to the master
branch, and create the appropriate version 1.0 tags. Note that I've
declared version 1.0 as being stable within debian/changelog.

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan