PostgreSQL 9.6.1: Debug window does not load function sql

From: Shakti Singh <shakti(dot)0123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL 9.6.1: Debug window does not load function sql
Date: 2016-12-14 13:19:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am working on a POC to port Oracle database to PostGreSQL.
I am trying to debug a function in pgAdmin 4 after enabling debugger.

The Debugger window that opens in pgAdmin 4 for a function does not show
any function code because of which I cannot put a break point.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Shakti Singh