Re: Import issue after PIP install

From: Mike Rice <michael(dot)rice(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Import issue after PIP install
Date: 2017-06-06 16:36:58
Lists: psycopg

I forgot to reply all, sorry about that.

To install Python I used the python installer and allowed it to configure
the PATH environment variables. Below is the PATH configuration.

[image: Inline image 1]

I also have PYTHONPATH set to:

[image: Inline image 2]

C:\Python is my Python 3.5 installation.

192.168.88.142 is my local NAS where I store all my scripting. I tested
moving it over to the local drive and it seemed to do the trick, so I'll
have to dig a little deeper to find out how to configure things so that I
can run my scripts off of my NAS. I' haven't run into any issues with it
previously which is why I was confused.

Thanks for the quick response!