Re: Import issue after PIP install

From: Mike Rice <michael(dot)rice(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Import issue after PIP install
Date: 2017-06-06 16:55:26
Lists: psycopg

I've got two separate installs/folders for each python environment, one for
3.6 and one for 3.5. The errors I gave above are from my 3.6 IDLE session.

In C:\Python folder I get version 3.5.3
In C:\Python 3.6 I get version 3.6.1

Inside of IDLE 3.6 when I print sys.version I'm getting 3.6.1.

The issue probably stems from the location of my scripts, as when I run my
test script from c:\Python 3.6\Test I'm not seeing the error show up. So
it's probably just me being a Python newb and not building things correctly
:)

Thanks,
Mike