Re: Install doesnt set SuperUser PW

From: Jovi Federici <jovi(dot)federici(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Install doesnt set SuperUser PW
Date: 2016-12-13 21:46:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi David, sorry bout that. Agreed: bad form. Here's the page:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#windows

Thank you for your help. I don't understand what you mean but "trust basis"
and "don't listed on TCP/IP sockets by default" cause I'm really not that
informed. I know python programming, basics on DB design, but very little
on networking and SQL.

I'm really just trying to learn new stuff and I might be way over my head
but I just wanted to create a DB and start populating it with some data and
then mess around with it so I can learn. I'm interested in developing my
own text analysis tools off of my own emails in Outlook.

Thanks again.

Jovi

--
Jovi