Re: Couldn't cast to record[]

From: Suresh Kumar R <suresh(dot)arsenal29(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Couldn't cast to record[]
Date: 2022-03-05 07:33:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Merlin,
I needed this because, I use postgres backend along with golang using
pgx driver. When i query address i need to specify OID of
address[](composite type). In my case i couldnt find the oid of that type
since its dynamic. Needed generic type so needed to cast to record[] which
has constant oid.

With regards
Suresh kumar R