psqlodbc_13_01_0000.zip Issue

From: Austin King <aking(at)powernetco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psqlodbc_13_01_0000.zip Issue
Date: 2021-10-15 17:52:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Good afternoon,

I am attempting to download the PG 13_01 ODBC driver onto a 32 bit
machine (Running Windows 2003 SE) for linking tables in an older Access
database. Unfortunately it seems that when I download the driver and
attempt to set my configuration variables in the ODBC Data Source
Administrator, I am getting the following error message: [image: image.png]

Is there anything that you can help me with?

Thanks,
Austin King
--

Thank you,

Austin King

Business Applications Manager

o 513.645.4961 |

powernetco.com

8805 Governors Hill, Suite 250

Cincinnati, Ohio 45249

**We would love to help an organization you know get connected with the
latest technology solution. Pass our name along, we look forward to meeting
them.