PSQL Server couldn't start

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PSQL Server couldn't start
Date: 2014-07-23 04:01:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am facing a serious problem with postgresql frequently. I am using
postgresql 9.3 in Windows OS with VisualStudio. we have more customers.

We shutting down the system properly. But when we booting system,
postgresql service didn't start. This happens frequently after we install.

log details when I trying to start the psql server

*server starting*
*LOG: database system was interrupted while in recovery at 2014-07-22
18:31:34 IST*
*HINT: This probably means that some data is corrupted and you will have
to use the last backup for recovery.*
*LOG: database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress*
*LOG: redo starts at 0/1772908*
*FATAL: could not remove symbolic link "pg_tblspc/17681": Permission
denied*
*CONTEXT: xlog redo create tablespace: 17681 "C:/GLOIER/gPRO/Data/GT"*
*LOG: startup process (PID 4992) exited with exit code 1*
*LOG: aborting startup due to startup process failure*

Why this happens?

Help me to solve this problem.

Thank You.