Schema Search Path Problem

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schema Search Path Problem
Date: 2013-10-10 07:50:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am developing .Net application using PSQL. I am using npgsql to connect
PSQL database. In single database I have more than one schemas. After I
connect database I set search path using "Set Searchpath command" for the
required schema. It works perfectly.

But after sometime, I need to change schema. so I set again search path
using "Set Searchpath command" . Now if I execute a single query the
changed search path works correctly. But if I execute a pl/sql function
written in background the changed search path does not work.

Help me to solve this issue.

Thanks.