Re: dll files missing in postgrsql bin folder in Windows

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: dll files missing in postgrsql bin folder in Windows
Date: 2011-11-10 07:56:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
If binary files are missed, I copy them then service start. But
sometimes I have the situation no one dll files are missed. But the service
does not start. I don't know when will this happen and also I don't know
why this happen. In this situation I have uninstall the postgres and
reinstall. Then the service start properly.

please suggest, what are the configurations should I do in postgres to
avoid these problem.
Thank You