Assistance Needed: pgAdmin 4 Server Connection Issue

From: "Delcia D'Souza" <ddevangel31(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Assistance Needed: pgAdmin 4 Server Connection Issue
Date: 2023-11-29 16:41:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Good evening,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance
regarding an issue I encountered after downloading PostgreSQL on my Windows
system.

Upon attempting to open pgAdmin, I encountered the following error: "The
pgAdmin 4 server could not be contacted." Despite attempting various
troubleshooting steps, the problem persists.

ould you kindly provide guidance or assistance in resolving this matter? I
would greatly appreciate any insights or steps I may have overlooked.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your guidance on
this matter.

Best regards,

Delcia