Display table entries using partial column entry

From: Sherman Willden <operasopranos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Display table entries using partial column entry
Date: 2017-12-10 21:50:01
Lists: pgsql-general

The database table has five columns; 'id aria artist a_artist album_title'.
I assume I will use a SELECT * FROM aria_precis WHERE type command.

I want to access all arias that have mio ben within the aria title. In the
example below I want to display cbiylm06 and cbiylm10.

cbiylm06#Caro mio ben#Cecilia Bartoli##Se tu m'ami
cbiylm07#Pur dicesti, o bocca bella#Cecilia Bartoli##Se tu m'ami
cbiylm08#Intorno all'idol mio#Cecilia Bartoli##Se tu m'ami
cbiylm09#Nel cor più non mi sento#Cecilia Bartoli##Se tu m'ami
cbiylm10#Il mio ben quando ve#Cecilia Bartoli##Se tu m'ami
cbiylm11#O Leggiadri Occhi Belli#Cecilia Bartoli##Se tu m'ami
cbiylm12#Il mio bel foco#Cecilia Bartoli##Se tu m'ami

Thank you;

Sherman