Issue when crete or replace view

From: Ezequiel Luis Pellettieri <ezequiel(dot)pellettieri(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Issue when crete or replace view
Date: 2019-09-27 18:34:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi guys, I'm having issues when I try to create or replace a view every
night. When I check the logs I can see that it was waiting for some PIDs
and all of them where SELECT jobs. I've been reading that create or replace
a view need exclusive lock, so I would have to wait until the SELCTs to
end. Is there a way to troubleshoot this? I was thinking of creating a RO
replica for those selects. What do you think?

Thanks!

Pelle.-

* <http://www.facebook.com/ezequiel.pellettieri>
<http://twitter.com/#!/epellettieri>