pgAgent installation issue

From: Jefferson Lourthusamy <jefferson(dot)lourthusamyj(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAgent installation issue
Date: 2023-07-26 07:24:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

I have installed PostgreSQL 15 on my local laptop. I am able to install
pgAgent for my local database/instance (able to take backups successfully).
However, we are facing below issue,

1. We are able to connect a PostgreSQL host from my laptop through host
address and port
2. We are able to access the host databases and query without any issues
3. The issue is we are unable to install pgAgent in my local laptop for
that PostgreSQL host to take backups

Please advise on this.

Regards,
Jefferson Lourthusamy J