Re: Debugging a function - what's the best way to do this quickly?

From: Kevin Burke <kev(at)inburke(dot)com>
To: Michael Nolan <htfoot(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Debugging a function - what's the best way to do this quickly?
Date: 2017-12-19 19:47:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Can you describe what you mean by log statements? I have log_statement
enabled and I can see the queries; the problem is the output is not logged
and not what I expect. I need to modify the function so it shows the output
of an intermediate CTE when I run it with specific inputs, and that's
currently a little cumbersome.

--
Kevin Burke
925.271.7005 | kev.inburke.com