Re: Having trouble making a donation

From: Kevin Burke <kev(at)inburke(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Having trouble making a donation
Date: 2017-01-04 23:09:30
Lists: pgsql-www

Clicking through to the SPI website, I found a Paypal link on this page:
http://www.spi-inc.org/projects/postgresql/

I'd highly encourage you to place the Paypal link directly on the website;
I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of money you raised went up because
of it.

--
Kevin Burke
925.271.7005 | kev.inburke.com