PGDay Santiago

From: Francis Santiago <santiagocfc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGDay Santiago
Date: 2019-07-04 09:04:05
Lists: pgsql-women

Hello, list!
I wanted to tell you something, I was invited to give a talk at PgDay
Chile, it's October, I would love (if possible) to take some postgres women
sticker, is that possible? How could I do it?

Another idea was recently in the PgiBZ , they delivered just sticker
postgres women, but I would like if it is possible to give a recommendation
instead of being white we could not make transparent? it's just a
suggestion: D