centos7 setup - repomd.xml signature could not be verified for pgdg-common

From: Kieren Diment <diment(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: centos7 setup - repomd.xml signature could not be verified for pgdg-common
Date: 2024-01-08 08:40:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

It looks like this is something that happens from time to time e.g. BUG
#17003.

It started happening for us today during our build process and I thought
I'd better report it.

Full error is:

failure: repodata/repomd.xml from pgdg-common: [Errno 256] No more mirrors
to try.
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno -1] repomd.xml signature could not be verified for pgdg-common