Re: QGIS Loads Black Screen For PostGIS Out-Db Raster Data

From: Osahon Oduware <osahon(dot)gis(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: QGIS Loads Black Screen For PostGIS Out-Db Raster Data
Date: 2017-04-18 14:31:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Adrian,

I think it is a problem with QGIS as things seems fine from the PostGIS end
(raster data) going by the following queries:

*SELECT r_table_name, r_raster_column, out_db FROM raster_columns;*
returned the following output:
"test_rast","rast","[True, True, True]"

*SELECT t.rid, (md).isoutdb, (md).path*
*FROM test_rast AS t, ST_BandMetaData(t.rast) AS md*
*limit 1;*
returned the following output:
1,True,"/home/nagispg/local/src/SID_Test/rast_1.sid"

*SELECT ST_Width(rast) wdth, ST_Height(rast) hgt*
*FROM test_rast;*
returned the following output:
10000,7000

The "Add to canvas" menu is a pop-up that is displayed when you right-click
on the raster table from the DB Manager Menu (Database => DB Manager => DB
Manager)