is there any query so that I may find the list of columns those have rules?

From: AI Rumman <rummandba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: is there any query so that I may find the list of columns those have rules?
Date: 2012-07-01 08:33:03
Lists: pgsql-general

I am getting the following error:
ALTER TABLE base_table ALTER COLUMN base_table_field1 TYPE numeric(10,6);
ERROR: cannot alter type of a column used by a view or rule
DETAIL: rule _RETURN on view master_view depends on column
"base_table_field1"

I know that I have a view based in the "base_table_field1" column.

So is there any query so that I may find the list of columns those have
rules?

Any help will be appreciable.