Re: How to revoke access and list schema objects

From: Programadores cba <cbaprogramadores(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: intmail01(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to revoke access and list schema objects
Date: 2021-08-13 19:03:24
Lists: pgsql-sql

For a production system, you can use this configuration :

--ACCESS DBREVOKE CONNECT ON DATABASE nova FROM PUBLIC;GRANT CONNECT
ON DATABASE nova TO user;
--ACCESS SCHEMAREVOKE ALL ON SCHEMA public FROM PUBLIC;GRANT
USAGE ON SCHEMA public TO user;
--ACCESS TABLESREVOKE ALL ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA public FROM PUBLIC
;GRANT SELECT ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA public
TO read_only ;GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON ALL TABLES IN
SCHEMA public TO read_write ;GRANT ALL ON
ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA public TO admin ;