Re: Unsynchronized parallel dumps from 13.3 replica produced by pg_dump

From: Chris Williams <cswilliams(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unsynchronized parallel dumps from 13.3 replica produced by pg_dump
Date: 2021-10-19 03:39:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Tom. It's a strange one for sure. Hopefully AWS support will shed
some light on it. I will clarify too that this is the regular RDS Postgres
version and not their other Aurora Postgres service. I suspect the Aurora
Postgres probably differs from the community version by quite a bit, but
I'm unsure how much their regular Postgres offering differs, if at all.

Thanks,
Chris