Lc_collate & lc_type? whitespace and nbsp unique index...

From: Ilmir Mulyukov <ilmir(dot)mulyukov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Lc_collate & lc_type? whitespace and nbsp unique index...
Date: 2021-07-12 05:24:21
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello!
I have lc_collate and lc_ctype ru_RU.UTF-8.
And have two similar value column in different rows.
Different is that in one string have whitespace symbol, but another non
breakable whitespace symbol.
For example:
Something(whitespace)wrong
Something(non breakable space)wrong

And then when I try to create unique index I catch the error - can not
insert duplicate key in row object.
That means that the two rows are the same.

Are there any settings in postgresql that can differentiate this two
symbols?