Re: plpython does not honour max-rows

From: Kieran McCusker <kieran(dot)mccusker(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: daniel(at)yesql(dot)se
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: plpython does not honour max-rows
Date: 2023-05-02 11:37:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks for the quick response. Chapter 46.6.1 says that max-rows is an
optional row limit. Unless I missed it there is nothing in the
documentation about zero meaning all rows. Wouldn't it rather be like SQL
LIMIT 0 meaning all rows?
Anyway it was surprising gotcha, but of course easy to code around.

Kieran