Re: Streams replication and Failover failback

From: Muhammad Ikram <mmikram(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Datta D <dattadeshpande(dot)it(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Streams replication and Failover failback
Date: 2024-06-08 14:45:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Lot of material is available on setting up streaming replication and
failover.

Here is a good article by pgEdge about setting up streaming replication.

https://www.percona.com/blog/setting-up-streaming-replication-postgresql/

You may set up the Patroni cluster for failover and in conjunction with
pg_rewind to sync back the failed node when it comes back online. Hope
below article will be helpful.

https://jfrog.com/community/devops/highly-available-postgresql-cluster-using-patroni-and-haproxy/

Regards,
Muhammad Ikram