Re: Error of reinstallation

From: Muhammad Ikram <mmikram(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chant Guo <yuzhongqiyuan(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error of reinstallation
Date: 2024-05-21 17:47:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Chant Guo,

Here are a few tips, based on my past experience with Windows OS ( Lately
have not worked on Windows).

Try following

Delete temp files and retry. Hopefully your issue will be resolved but if
it still does n't work then goto registry (we need to be very careful while
working with registry), find PostgreSQL there and remove it.

Regards,
Muhammad Ikram
Bitnine

--