Regarding the details of postgresql10 download

From: Ramesh Penuballi <ramesh(dot)252(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding the details of postgresql10 download
Date: 2023-11-14 15:39:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear All,

We are using postgresql9.6 on our Atlassian Servers and planning to perform
the upgrades of our applications.

To migrate the applications to latest versions of our applications,as per
Atlassian applications supported versions,we have planned several levels of
our postgresql upgrades to support the different versions of our Atlassian
applications.

We are planning to upgrade postgres versions from 9.6 to 10 in the 1st
level, then from 10 to 12 in the 2nd level and then to 14.

But we are not getting the 10 version of postgresql10 in the download
locations of postgres web portal of red hat Linux versions.

It would be great help if we can get the locations where we can download
the 10th versions to proceed further as per our plan.

Thanks and regards,
Ramesh Penuballi