Re: Replication broken. Stale data in slave Database

From: Alberto Olivares <alberto(dot)olivares(at)snowflakesoftware(dot)com>
To: gilberto(dot)castillo(at)etecsa(dot)cu
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Replication broken. Stale data in slave Database
Date: 2015-06-24 17:26:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Yes we have failover. If after a few minutes the master database goes up
the replication works again which is fine.

But I need something that deletes all records in the slave database
meanwhile master database is down. The reason is because we are sending not
updated data when this happens and we prefer deleted what it is in the
slave database.

--
*Winner of IHS Jane's ATC Award - Enabling Technology*
*Read more <http://www.snowflakesoftware.com/2015/03/janes-award/>*