Default maximum time replication between master and slave databases

From: Alberto Olivares <alberto(dot)olivares(at)snowflakesoftware(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2015-07-10 12:54:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I am running this query in the slave database:

SELECT EXTRACT (epoch from now() - pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp());

The maximum result is 60 seconds then the value goes to 0 and start again.
I would like to modify this value to maximum 30 seconds.

I have tried to change different parameters on the postgresql.conf in both
databases but I have not find the solution.

Anyone knows how to change this default value?

Thanks.

Regards,
Alberto.

*Alberto Olivares Colas*Technical Consultant
Snowflake Software

Tel.: +44 (0)2380 386578

Email: alberto(dot)olivares(at)snowflakesoftware(dot)com
Website: www.snowflakesoftware.com
Twitter: @sflakesoftware <http://www,twitter(dot)com(at)sflakesoftware/>
Follow us on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/snowflake-software>

*Winner of IHS Jane's ATC Award - Enabling Technology*
*Read more <http://www.snowflakesoftware.com/2015/03/janes-award/>*

Registered in England & Wales. Registered Number: 4294244