PgAdmin4 Bug report - Zoomed too far out

From: Michael Higgins <mhiggins(at)tenmilesquare(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin4 Bug report - Zoomed too far out
Date: 2016-10-20 15:51:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

First, thanks for everyone who contributes to this project. It's the only
reliable client.

I am running PgAdmin 4 v1.0 on OSX 10.11.6.

I accidentally zoomed "too" far out using COMMAND + "Minus"
Now, I can not see anything.

I cannot zoom back IN with COMMAND + "Plus"

I cannot reset the settings, even when uninstalling then reinstalling. I
have tried HOMEBREW and the normal DMG path.

Is this a known Bug?
Is there a workaround?

Thanks!

PS: See attached.