Materialized View Estimation in Postgres

From: Sahul Hameed <mail2shameed(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Materialized View Estimation in Postgres
Date: 2020-04-15 18:13:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Team,

I would like to know if there are any oracle equivalent of
dbms_mview.estimate_mview_size in Postgres as we have been using it in
Oracle for estimating required size for the upcoming mviews but after
migration to Postgres we find it very hard to estimate the size.. Sometime
our rds ran out of space and we had to spend lot of efforts and time to
bring back the rds once after rds storage is exhausted.
Or is there any other options available which can be used to estimate the
size.

Thanks and regards,
Sahul Hameed