pgAdmin - SolarWinds Vulnerability Impact Inquiry

From: Michelle Buckner <michelle(dot)buckner(at)everlaw(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin - SolarWinds Vulnerability Impact Inquiry
Date: 2021-03-10 22:44:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

We are active users of pgAdmin, i.e., the Open Source administration and
development platform for PostgreSQL. I wonder if you could point me in the
right direction. I wonder if you someone there has reviewed the Solarwinds
vulnerability to see if pgAdmin may or may not have been affected.

You may or not be aware that a major security breach of a prominent
software company, Solarwinds, occurred within the past few weeks. As part
of our due diligence, we want to inquire whether any of our third party
service providers may have been impacted.

Please complete this short questionnaire online at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx94Pz9qPHAuBojLShN60FvXSxb46E9k1F_G3HRZG8x6LDYw/viewform?usp=sf_link
within
5 business days and submit so that we can review the information regarding
Solarwinds. If you are not the individual to provide the information,
please forward this request to the appropriate individual.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance in this matter. If
you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

--

Michelle Buckner

Sr. Security Analyst

michelle(dot)buckner(at)everlaw(dot)com <joe(dot)dominguez(at)everlaw(dot)com> | +1 844.383.7529