Wiki editor request

From: Dmitry Narizhnykh <dmsoft(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2023-05-21 13:31:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

my username is slotix. I'd like editor privileges so I can add our new
product to your wiki.

DBConvert Streams is a powerful, flexible software solution that converts
heterogeneous databases and facilitates real-time Change Data Capture (CDC)
data replication.

Find more information about it at https://stream.dbconvert.com

With its blazingly fast performance, DBConvert Streams excels in data
transfer speed. For example, it can transfer 10 million records from MySQL
to PostgreSQL in approximately 30 seconds, showcasing its high efficiency.
Moreover, it took about 6 minutes to copy 100 million records from the
source to the target database, further demonstrating its impressive
performance.

Thanks,

--
Dmitry Narizhnykh