Re: Visualize database schema

From: Sébastien Lorion <sl(at)thestrangefactory(dot)com>
To: Zdeněk Bělehrádek <zdenek(dot)belehradek(at)superhosting(dot)cz>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Visualize database schema
Date: 2012-08-14 15:19:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Concerning auto-layout, most if not all tools I have used up to now make a
mess for anything that is not dead simple. One exception I found is
Embarcadero Data Architect (
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/er-studio-data-architect). It's not
free, but there is a trial you can use and then you can export models as
pdf or w/e.

Sébastien