AWS IAM Role Authentication Integration

From: Bashir Jahed <jahedb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: AWS IAM Role Authentication Integration
Date: 2019-09-26 07:39:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Good Day,

I am investigating the possibility of using AWS IAM role based
authentication with PGAdmin. The use case would be to give non technical
team members read only access to our Postgresql databases of which we have
quite a few. They will use the interface to run adhoc queries for QA and
testing.

Thank you in advance.

Bashir